MFSG OJAI 2021 released Update + also back on Simmarket also

• Hello All,

Just to let you know Syamsani released a 2021 update of OJAI for FS2004 and many other sims!

It's back available now on Simmarket

https://secure.simmarket.com/mfsg-queen-ali…3d-fs2004.phtml

I am aware it says 2019 but the included files are all 2021, I hope, he changes the title soon. (reason is because in 2019 there was a dispute and he took it down but now he reuploaded it and made a major 2021 update)

Please enjoy it guys

Take care!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Ned,

thank you for spreading these great news. OJAI from Armi Project has been on my "to-buy-list" for a long time. Now that there is a MFSG-version it will be taken off from my list these days. Shure I will enjoy Syamsani's version very soon.

Glad to see that Syamsani is busy again, designing and releasing his beautiful sceneries. That gives me hope that also the other airports he has on his roadmap will see the daylight.

Dedl

Wer bekommt was er mag ist erfolgreich, wer mag was er bekommt, ist glücklich. (M. Luther)

md11---scenery-mapsktkcw.jpg

• Hi Ned,

thank you for spreading these great news. OJAI from Armi Project has been on my "to-buy-list" for a long time. Now that there is a MFSG-version it will be taken off from my list these days. Shure I will enjoy Syamsani's version very soon.

Glad to see that Syamsani is busy again, designing and releasing his beautiful sceneries. That gives me hope that also the other airports he has on his roadmap will see the daylight.

Dedl

Sure Dedl!

Please spread the word and let us support Syamsani with his new OJAI!