FS Flight Keeper - Thomas Molitor

• Good evening all

Does anybody on here use the programme FS Flight Keeper by Thomas Molitor?

If so, maybe you can give me some feedback on the usefulness of the programme and if it is something of value in your opinion. I know this is a very broad and vague question but any info you have would be appreciated.

What I am looking for is a programme that would automatically track and record flights on a map and also some stats. Things like distance flown, time, number of flights, passengers carried etc. I know FSPassengers does this and I do have it but I am looking for something to supplement FSPassengers or even replace it. I would have rather wanted a programme which tracks the economics (similarly to FSPassengers) but I can live without it.

So basically I want records of my flights showing things such as the following:

* History of flights shown on a map

* Total number of flights

* Total distance of flights

* Passengers carried/cargo weight carried

* Total flight time

* Detail of the flights

* Etc.

For these mentioned stats I would like the detail per flight and totals .

I know options like Air Hauler and FSEconomy exists but I want the freedom to fly what I want and between any destinations I want rather than being given assignments. Similarly, FSCaptain can provide many of the things listed above, but there is no tracking on a map and some other needs listed above isn't adressed by using FSCaptain (which I do have and do use when I simulate real airline schedules and flights).

Thanks in advance for your input.

Kobus

• Oh yes, and one last thing.

I did download and install the demo but ran out of time (the 30 days or something) before even being able to do one single flight using it :(:( (work just have this way of getting in the way of fun).

• Hi Kobus, I was not using FS Flight Keeper for a long time and only the older version (if I remember correctly version 2.7). So definitely the latest evolution will provide more features I guess. I found the tool quite entertaining, especially the flight critique and the log of pilot action, something like a flight recorder where you can review your handling of the aircraft systems by an exact timeline. For reference take a look at the user manual.

Michael

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DLH1702 (16. Mai 2022 23:25)