Beiträge von joaopaz

Ein frohes neues Jahr für euch alle!

Es ist immer noch 2023 in meiner Ecke der Welt und ich konnte es nicht gehen lassen, ohne hierher zu kommen, um euch allen ein wundervolles 2024 zu wünschen, voller Liebe, Frieden, Freude, Gesundheit und einem umfangreichen Flugbuch :)

Meine Teilnahme hier kommt in Wellen, und während ich in letzter Zeit sehr viel unterwegs war, ist dies der erste und einzige Ort, an dem ich mich aufhalte und der diesem wunderbaren Hobby und unserem Simulator gewidmet ist.

An euch alle, Piloten
    Blauer Himmel
    und ein frohes neues Jahr!
    Joãohttps://smilies.4-user.de/include/Fahrzeuge/smilie_car_171.gif

Hallo Freunde,

Darf ich einen Besuch bei ChatGPT vorschlagen? Es ist in der Regel eine gute Option, um verschiedene Werkzeuge zu finden, um eine bestimmte Aufgabe zu erfüllen.
    Ich habe im Moment nicht die Zeit, es zu testen, aber ich fragte nach Werkzeugen, um DXT5-Texturen unter einer riesigen Menge von Dateien zu identifizieren, und es schlug mir zwei Werkzeuge, für den Anfang:

ExifTool by Phil Harvey

GitHub - microsoft/DirectXTex: DirectXTex texture processing library
    DirectXTex texture processing library. Contribute to microsoft/DirectXTex development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Die Antworten, die ich erhielt, schienen mit einem gewissen Grad an Unsicherheit behaftet zu sein... aber ChatGPT kann Ihnen auch bei der Installation, der Eingabeaufforderung usw. helfen.

Nur so eine Idee :)

Hi!

I wrote a previous reply to this thread but somehow ended up deleting it < put huge facepalm here>!

Here's the short version:

Paint.NET or Gimp for your templates - since they're both freeware and can handle layers; Paint.NET has a much smoother learning curve but it is not so powerful as Gimp.

Then maybe something like DXTBmp for converting the BMPs resulting from your merged layers into a format suitable for FS9.

A good way to start is with paint kits as they'll do a lot of the hard work for you...

In "my" days as a repainter with Milton Shupe Team I released a few of those paint kits; I'm sure the Howard 500 has it and probably the Dash7 (yes, the Dash7 for sure, too). Andre Folkers who followed me in MST also released a few paint kits. The thing with these paint kits is that you get the fuse lines and rivets in separate top level layers, so you may add your paint scheme underneath. In the case of the Howard 500 I also added a bare metal texture to it.

Also, about photorealistic repaints: they're quite hard to do, as mentioned above, but can be done, specially if you have access to the plane and can take the photos yourself. This was the case, again, with the Howard 500, where Milton went to the airport and sent me hundreds of great photos and details. Still the final repaint ended up being a mix of photos and hand painted textures.

Howard 500 - Milton Shupe
    Orbx Freeware Milton's FS9 Howard 500 conversion to native for FSX and P3DV4.
    www.flightsim.com

Another thing about repaints: these are highly dependent of the model mapping done by the model developer. That's the process of assigning a given texture name/are to a a given area on the plane. A bad mapping will greatly compromise the repaint, for instance, when a same texture is assigned to both left and right sides of the plane for memory saving... in a case like that you can't add letters or numbers to that section/texture.

One thing I always did was to start preparing my repaint templates, adding several good/previous repaints done for that aircraft, each to its own layer. That will work greatly to help identify sections in the plane.

Then get ready to load your work into FS hundreds (sometimes more) of times! To check results and progress :) I used to assign a key combination to FS so I could reload the aircraft ina pre saved situation file, without having to close the flight and load it again.

As with everything in FS it's a labor of love. And tough work..! :)

Für mich neben der Gulfstream III der schönste Bizjet (real life). Und auch im FS9 eine der Freeware-Perlen unter den Flugzeugen.

Gruss
    Oli

For me, the Falcon 2000! I also like the F900, but the tail is a bit too tall for the overall proportions, even though it is essential aerodynamically to have it taller. The F2000 is lovely. It even looks nice on the ground.

This one bought a new outfit for party season...

Wonderful! 8)

600298_1699549349.jpg

route_southern.jpg

Hallo Freunde!
    Hier sind ein paar weitere Fotos von einem weiteren, sehr angenehmen Flug von Iditarod nach Shageluk.
    Ich kann es kaum erwarten, den Norton Sound zu erreichen, muss aber noch einen Abstecher nach Kaltag machen, bevor es nach Unalakleet geht!

Ich wünsche Euch allen ein tolles Wochenende und viele schöne Flüge!

+ + +

Hello friends!
    Here are a few more photos from another very enjoyable flight from Iditarod to Shageluk.
    I can't wait to get to Norton Sound, but still have a side trip to Kaltag to make before heading to Unalakleet!

I wish you all a great weekend and many beautiful flights!

53323830345_2b689308e1_o.jpg

53323600503_929ff027fa_o.jpg

53323830350_1204a6f926_o.jpg

53323372661_f308919876_o.jpg

53323372696_2c13f53018_o.jpg

53323717179_c370009628_o.jpg

53323717159_e93f2a5b04_o.jpg

53323372651_4252a80738_o.jpg

53323600443_a6f2a5b5a1_o.jpg

53322498527_acfc8e2a04_o.jpg