Beiträge von 737 Lover

Vielen Dank Michael für deine repaints.

Insbesondere für die Lineage 1000 von Vistajet Germany.

Ich glaube, dass deine livery bis heute die einzige verfügbare livery ist, die für das Wilco feelthere Embraer EMB-190 Lineage 1000 V2 model erstellt wurde.

Ich beziehe mich hier auf aktive Maschinen und aktuellen Bemalungen.

Früher mochte ich die EMB 170/175/190/195 nicht.

Heute liebe ich sie.

Hallo Michael,

Habe mir das Video heruntergeladen und angeschaut

Mir gefällt der Anflug und die glatte Grafik.

Welche Scenery benutzt du für Frankfurt City?

Hast du von PMDG auch die 747-400?

Ich weiß nicht, ob du die MSFS previews von EDDF gesehen hast, welche bald bei aerosoft erscheinen wird.

Ich muss schon sagen, die Screenshots hauen einen um.

Ich weiß nicht, ob es der gleiche Scenery Designer ist wie EDDF 2.11, aber T3 wird dort sicherlich mit enthalten sein.

Das Fehlen des T3 in EDDF ist meiner Meinung nach eines der größten Mankos im FS9.

EDDF ist für mich immer etwas besonderes gewesen.

Ich hoffe, dass ich in den nächsten Monaten wieder dahin kann. Am besten im Juni/Juli, wenn SIA wieder mit den A388 nach EDDF kommt.

P.S.

Was für ein Programm benutzt du für dein Video?

Gruß

Ahmed

Is it generally possible to change parameters on the docking guidance system?

For example current Time ect. It is interesting to see how many new informations were added in real life.

For example they can show you the next slot and your flightnumber like: VS23.

Some VDGS show also for example:

Welcome to SLC (or other airports).

It is not necessary to mention that there are many different types.

I know that the VDGS in OTHH can show codes to the pilots if there is any problem.

For example VDGS is unable to detect aircraft type.

The codes are mentioned in the airport charts.

I am asking because I saw in one of your videos the time on the docking guidance. I think it was in OMDB.

Can you answer my question of my previous post regarding ground map?

Greetings.

Hello Ed,

1)

In your 8:14 Video the MLG bounced around six times. I think that is too much. Realistically it should be three or four times.

2)

The position of the magenta constraint at the beginning is still not correct. It should be moved more to the left until it aligns with the first letter of the waypoint above it.

3)

I know I have mentioned it already, but the cabin surveillance camera is not colored in real life. It should be black/white.

4)

In my opinion the engine sounds are a little bit too loud and too unsynchronized.

I know that you are using the UK2000 scenery. If you would use the simwings scenery, do you need to adjust the ground map for it, or can you use the same ground map?

Personally I use the simwings version.

Greetings