Beiträge von 757Simulator

Freeware under development - KSAV Savannah - Hilton Head International.

First, I would like to address KRNO Reno-Tahoe. It's completed and should be released within a week or so. Brilliant work done by David Rawlins. Exceptional!

On the heels of KJAX and KRNO, KSAV has been built from scratch. Over 80 some buildings have been designed in 3D, mapped, & textured. Google Earth was used for scaling of every building. KSAV is home to Gulfstream and every building has been included.

I am attaching several screenshots of the airport as it exists on my computer to date.

Please understand:
    1. The computer I design on is over 20 years old and the graphics card does not produce the best screenshots. I.e. crispness of textures, etc.
    2. When viewing the concourse you will notice many doors. Many of the stair sets have been finished. Shown in last couple screen shots.
    3. The Afcad. It has not been edited and therefore you will see grass in areas where it shouldn't, and wouldn't, exist.
    4. The jetways in the images are for reference only. They will be eventually scaled and suited to the types of equipment that populate the concourse.

Thank you much,

Michael (Mitch) https://smilies.4-user.de/include/Fahrzeuge/smilie_car_171.gif

KSAV Screenshots

Da hast du völlig Recht Kali, aber Flightsim ist seit der Einführung der neuen Software eben nicht mehr so frequentiert.
    Wäre vielleicht nicht verkehrt, wenn Hiroshi das Basepack der A350-1000 auch bei Avsim einstellt, dort gibt es z. Bsp. auch sehr viele Repaints für die A350-900 Version.

Lieben Gruß
    Andreas

You my friend are 100% correct. Flightsim is a disaster every since they "downgraded" there website.

So Mach-1 developed this in 2019? LMAO. Fools.......... :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Michael, I never installed that scenery and did not know any of the textures were yours. The list is from AVSIM directly. My intervention here was to warn users. I wrote Mr. Morgan by email to explain why I don't want my stuff associated with his scenery. It was much more than just taking my work without permission. I suggest you do the same since you obviously feel strongly about it.

Thank you Greg. A honorable mention would have sufficed for me. Leaving one to assume it was entirely his work was just wrong. Oh well.

Thanks again,

Michael

Note of caution if you decide to use the "Studio F Simulations Phoenix Sky Harbor Update for Mach1 Designs PHX 2019." Studio F often used object libraries from other sceneries (payware and freeware) without changing the GUID numbers. For instance, libraries from Imaginesim KATL and, if memory servers me, UK2000 as well - plus more. Perhaps permission was received? What do you think? This list of library objects illustrates my point if you look at the wide range of object libraries that went into the Phoenix update. Even some of my objects ended up in other Studio F stuff without permission. Same for some AiAardvark static Boeing jets. The use of these objects is one thing as a matter of ethics, but it also causes the potential for problems with the sceneries where these objects originated. This is because in my experience the Studio F guy did not change the object GUIDS he duplicated.

Yes, and all my textures. Wondering why there is not an outrage over this like there was for SLC where he also used my textures. Oh well.