• Hi everybody

I have been having issues with my normal Flightsim PC for a while where it does not want to start certain programs. This was not a huge problem as the programs were stuff like Volanta (Orbx) which I only use when flying P3D anyway (which is almost never) but today the issues are a real nuisance because it is preventing me from installing aircraft I bought for FS2004 from the Justflight website.

So the errors are the same as the ones presented when Volanta (as an example does not want to start), so I will only be giving you the detail of the Justflight install to save you a lot of reading.

When starting the installation process, I get the following message, prompting me to install the latest version of the Webview Framework. No problem, let us accept it and download the programme.

FSPIC_00011.jpg

The download completes but as soon as the installation starts, the following error pops up and everything stops. Now this is the same error that I spoke of when starting things like Volanta.

FSPIC_00012.jpg

I tried downloading the latest Windows update, but ironically the same message prevents the Windows uploads to start.

Anybody has any idea how to get this sorted? I don't mind not having the latest Windows, but I really would like the Justflight stuff to be installed into FS2004 :P:P

Thanks in advance

Kabous

• As far as I know the Microsoft WebView Framework is using Microsoft Edge as rendering engine to display web content. Do you have Edge installed as default web browser? Could it be that this interferes with the install program? Just an idea...

Gruss

Oli

Willst du etwas wissen, so frage einen Erfahrenen und keinen Gelehrten (Chinesisches Sprichwort)