Scenery by HarryG

• Thanks, for looking. Hopefully someone will have it. In the mean time, here are a few screenshots of the Treasure Cay Marina, up close.

These docks were in sections that I connected. Also notice the bird sitting on top of the piling.

TC-Marina-docks-and-birds.jpg

More birds.

TC-Marina-birds-1.jpg

I added some flying birds as well.

TC-Marina-flying-birds.jpg
  • Update - I posted earlier that I was missing my AI boating traffic at the Xanadu hotel. Well, today, I discovered the error of my ways :(. As I have also said before most of my issues are self-inflicted. In reading the installation instructions for the X time, a paragraph grabbed my attention. It stated that the AI traffic starts at the top of the hour. So, I adjusted the time in the simulator and low-and-behold - the maga yacht took off as did a couple of the smaller craft. I am now a very happy camper ^^^^. Hope you all are having a great day.

Best.

Harry

• Thank you for looking. It amazes me (I guess) that a file so important to Jimmy Martin's AI traffic no longer exist when his AI aircraft does. I tried to contact him but my emails were rejected. I best I recall, when we put together the total Bahama's scenery, we included all of the AI files needed. When I put together the MYAT package with all of its AI aircraft, I even included a time table document for the aircraft. I wish Jimmy had done the same thing. Oh well - Have a great weekend. Harry