Scenery by HarryG

• EDIT: I removed the link to the gallery and replaced it with individual image links.

Me-with-C172.jpg

Me-over-Corpus-Christi.jpg

Harry

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von HarryG (5. Mai 2024 04:23)

• Works perfect Harry:thumbup:.

You can now copy both images directly into your post.
    To do this, just copy the "direct link" from Postimages here in the post under the tab "Bild einfügen" (“Insert image”) and then under
    the following tab "Bild von URL einfügen" (“Insert image from URL”).

Best
    Andreas

“That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind.” (Neil A. Armstrong)

• Beitrag von HarryG (20. April 2024 21:18)

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht (20. April 2024 21:19).
  • Andres, I hope I did it right. Please check and let me know.

This is the large marina in Nassau that I build to include all of the boats and AI boating traffic. As a disclaimer, I DID NOT create the objects. I gathered them from various sources, for example RWy12 and Fred Stille.

Nassau-Large-Marina.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HarryG (20. April 2024 22:38)

• Here is some screenshots of the Treasure Cay (MYAT) marina and surrounding areas. Treasure Cay was my biggest effort. Let me know what you think of it and if you have time, you might want to set up a flight and take an up close look.

Harry

Default Treasure Cay scenery. Notice no marina, limited roads, scattered buildings.

DEFAULT-TC.jpg

Treasure Cay - new scenery. Marina, villa, hotels (surrounds marina) also new roads and revised landclass. As I wrote in a previous posting, I did not create the objects. I only placed them.

TC-WITH-NEW-SCENERY.jpg

Treasure Cay - a closer view of the marina and surround buildings. Also notice the tennis courts on the left of the screenshot.

TC-CLOSER-VIEW.jpg

Towards the end of the island, I created a float plane landing. There is a ramp that goes down into the water. If your float plane has landing gears, lower the gears while you are in the water and then attempt to drive your plane up the ramp and stop on top of the dock (slewing not allowed ^^)

TC-FLOAT-PLANE-LANDING.jpg

• This is the small marina located in Nassau. The grey island was originally default ground texture. I revised it to reflect the concrete and added a few objects to add some life to it. As I mentioned before, I did not make any of the objects, I just changed landclass and added the objects.

NASSAU-SMALL-MARINA-WITH-WORK-ISLAND.jpg

Cat Cay (MYCC) default scenery - pretty boring :(.

CAT-CAY-DEFAULT.jpg

Revised Cat Cay - new marina and runway landclass changed and trees added.

CAT-CAY-NEW-SCENERY.jpg

Freeport (MYGF) default shipping area. Not much to see there :(.

f-REEPORT-DEFAULT-SHIPPING-AREA.jpg

Freeport - new landclass, oil tanks, and shipping container parking lot. CORRECTION: There are over 2,000 containers, and they are not double stacked as I previously stated. Sorry. We had an issue with the large number causing FPS issues so we developed a configuration option that allowed three different amounts of containers. To see the full impact of this effort, you need to fly over it low-and-slow.

f-REEPORT-SHIPPING-AREA.jpg

Treasure Cay (MYTT) Airport. I did not design the airport, however, I did put in all of the aircraft and they are all AI each with a separate flight plan. Depending on the time-of-day, there will be more-or-less aircraft.

Treasure-Cay-AI-ACFT.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HarryG (30. April 2024 00:56)

• I need some help (like what else is new :(). I am missing all of my Bahama AI boating traffic and a lot of my AI aircraft traffic. I need WORT1.ZIP for the aircraft. If someone has that file and will email it to me or provide a link, I sure would appreciate it. As for the AI boats, I am at a loss. I have double checked all of my Bahama packages. Suggestions???

Incidentally, here are some more screenshots of the marina and land objects surrounding the Xanadu hotel .

Xanadu-dock-area-1.jpg

I surrounded the whole area with a dock and a few boats.

Xanadu-large-docking-area.jpg

I added the hotels, pools, and bath houses.

Xanadu-hotels-with-pools.jpg

Thanks.

Harry

• I neither have it :(

Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11