Calling All Cars - HELP Airport Vehicles

• Hi Michael, I did not want to frustrate you by mentioning the blurry textures of the Air National Guard hangar. As I understood the scope of your upgrade work on KRNO was centered on texture rework and it was just meant to be a kind suggestion.

Günther (HGS) is an expert with airport lighting and also in many other areas and recently did some work with Sketchup (which I would like to try as well) to make a 3D object to place in a scenery. So probably we could add the control tower.

So we are all here to support and help each other and I am pretty sure that with joining forces in this forum we will get a nice KRNO done.

How about this?

Thank you Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• I’m quickly coming to the realization that buying a commercial version of the desired airport & converting it for personal use replaces the wasted hours and headaches. X/

krno-0223bak_2_orig.jpg

This could be an expensive alternativ from PacSim: http://www.islandsim.com/reno--tahoe-int1.html But "Black Friday Week" is slowly coming along.

I have no idea, if this would be possible to convert it back to FS9. For example the jetways seems to be SODE and have to be replaced by static ones and probably placed manually. No idea if there are object parts larger than 65535 vertices included. So it could be a lot of money going through the chimney...

Or an awfull lot of work with a great result...

krno-0223temb_2_orig.jpg

Dedl

Wer bekommt was er mag ist erfolgreich, wer mag was er bekommt, ist glücklich. (M. Luther)

md11---scenery-mapsktkcw.jpg

• Hi Michael, I didn't want to frustrate you by mentioning the blurry textures of the Air National Guard hangar. As I understood the scope of your upgrade work on KRNO was centered on texture rework and it was just meant to be a kind suggestion.

Günther (HGS) is an expert with airport lighting and also in many other areas and recently did some work with Sketchup (which I would like to try as well) to make a 3D object to place in a scenery. So probably we could add the control tower.

So we are all here to support and help each other and I am pretty sure that with joining forces in this forum we will get a nice KRNO done.

How about this?

Thank you Kali

Kali,

no offense whatsoever my friend.

Check your email this morning. I spent all weekend upgrading all the hangar's. Let me know what you think. Good & bad.

Michael