• Hello,

Yet, I havent had the chance to show you my flight reports on screenshots or videos, but I hope to be able to do that in the near future.

Anyhow, I want to share with you something that I have witnessed last night on my virtual flight IRM 061, Mahan Air 061 Heavy from Teheran Imam Khomenei OIIE to Dubai International OMDB.

I flew the Wilco feelthere Evolution Vol.2 A340-600 panel/Overland model merge.

I flew with real weather, and planned the flight with Simbrief. Take off Alternate was OIII Merhabad, Enroute Alternate was Esfahan, and Destination Alternate was Abu Dhabi OMAA.

While I was programming the FMGS, and inserted the windalofts for every waypoint, I noticed that the flight will have a strong crosswind of up to 160 knots at FL350. The Significant Weatherchart also showed that on half way, the aircraft would fly through a jetstream that goes eastbound over Iran.

While I was planning the flight, I knew that in real life many reports of GPS Spoofing/Jamming were published. It began at the border between Iraq and Iran in September 2023 or so, then Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia.

Nobody could answer who was responsible for that. Civilian Aircrafts would get false position indications and false EGPWS alerts or drifted more than 150km away from the route.

But that would not happen in FS9, of course.😉

After I had reached the cruise level at FL350 soon the crosswind began to become stronger and stronger.

I think it was a little bit stronger than it was reported via simbrief.

After 70 minutes of flight I started the descend towards Dubai via VUTEB 3D STAR.

Before I had reached the first waypoint, I was too high with managed Descend, so I disconnected the autothrust.

After that a Master Caution message was triggered, that I need to move the thrust lever. So I moved the thrust levers to idle.

And then a new amber message appeared , which I had never seen before.

The message was:

H E L L O W O R L D

I was like, what is going on?!

I have never seen that message before in the Wilco feelthere Vol1 or Vol2. I moved probably more than one hundred times the thrust levers to idle, when the the Master Caution message told me to move the levers.

I also tried to find infos with google, if this happend to other simmers, too. But I found nothing.

The HELLO WORLD message lasted for may be 2 seconds before it disappeared. So there was no way for me to make a screenshot.

So my question is, is this an Easter Egg from Wilco Feelthere or is this a kind of FS9-Spoofing???

I mean I had just passed Kish Island and entered the UAE airspace.😁

Nevertheless, I arrived at Rwy 30L and it was an interesting flight which I want to repeat one day.

What do you think?

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 737 Lover (18. Februar 2024 10:49)