OnCourse Software PF3 - any user experience available ?

• Good day all,

I came across PF3 by OnCourse Software and the product description offers a lot. Before spending money on this pruduct without knowing if it lives up to the promises I'd like to ask if any forum member knows and use this add-on and if it is recommendable.

We all know that FS2004 built-in ATC is not very good and if someone is not flying online on VATSIM or IVAO, PF3 may offer some more realism.

Any comments welcome https://www.animierte-gifs.net/data/media/1897/animiertes-danke-thank-you-smilies-bild-0003.gif

Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• i have seen a few videos on youtube.

The software considers SIDs and STARs, but in my opinion the atc sounds too robotic.

So nothing for me, unfortunatly.

You have many setting options, but you should check out the videos on youtube, too.

I dont know if the callsigns can be updated, like you can do with Editvoicepack.

• Thanks, will have a look at youtube then . . .

Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Well is there progress in this question? Because i was thinking the same thing today. Is this really better then Radar contact or worse? In radar contact you can speed up the voice, so it sounds more realistic, but on the other hand Radar contact is complaining all the time iff you fly a SID or STAR. It's difficult to fly with appraoch plates with RC. But everything is better then the default ATC from FS9 iff you ask me.

b727captain.jpg

Grusse aus die Niederlande

Leon