SimFlyers Phoenix KPHX

• Die Krönung wäre jetzt, wenn man noch Flughafen Objekte hinzufügen könnte, Insbesondere taxi-lights. Mit Airfield lights toolbox AFLT soll sowas gehn oder mit Instant scenery. Ich habe mich noch nicht intensiv damit beschäftigt. Vielleicht weiß Jemand eine Lösung?

Grüße

Richard

Schau mal hier:

fs2004.team/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=10550#post10550

Gruß aus Bayern

Intel Core I5 7500, Gigabyte B250H, 16GB DDR4, NVDIA Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB

• Die Krönung wäre jetzt, wenn man noch Flughafen Objekte hinzufügen könnte, Insbesondere taxi-lights. Mit Airfield lights toolbox AFLT soll sowas gehn oder mit Instant scenery. Ich habe mich noch nicht intensiv damit beschäftigt. Vielleicht weiß Jemand eine Lösung?

Grüße

Richard

Schau mal hier:

fs2004.team/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=10550#post10550

Vielen Dank!

Genau sowas meinte ich :thumbup:

Grüße

Richard

• Hi Phil,

Just now saw this old post....I just joined in Aug.

Several years ago I managed to make a terrain adjustment file for SF KPHX that took out the conflicting textures you mentioned. I also reworkded the night textures also. You (and anyone else) are welcome to PM me is interested in these files.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Steve,

Welcome on board, btw. did you ever got my welcome mail? Please look and click on the red dot in the upper right corner on the speech bases.

Best Greetings
    Dedl

Wer bekommt was er mag ist erfolgreich, wer mag was er bekommt, ist glücklich. (M. Luther)

md11---scenery-mapsktkcw.jpg

• Note of caution if you decide to use the "Studio F Simulations Phoenix Sky Harbor Update for Mach1 Designs PHX 2019." Studio F often used object libraries from other sceneries (payware and freeware) without changing the GUID numbers. For instance, libraries from Imaginesim KATL and, if memory servers me, UK2000 as well - plus more. Perhaps permission was received? What do you think? This list of library objects illustrates my point if you look at the wide range of object libraries that went into the Phoenix update. Even some of my objects ended up in other Studio F stuff without permission. Same for some AiAardvark static Boeing jets. The use of these objects is one thing as a matter of ethics, but it also causes the potential for problems with the sceneries where these objects originated. This is because in my experience the Studio F guy did not change the object GUIDS he duplicated.

Yes, and all my textures. Wondering why there is not an outrage over this like there was for SLC where he also used my textures. Oh well.

• Michael, I never installed that scenery and did not know any of the textures were yours. The list is from AVSIM directly. My intervention here was to warn users. I wrote Mr. Morgan by email to explain why I don't want my stuff associated with his scenery. It was much more than just taking my work without permission. I suggest you do the same since you obviously feel strongly about it.

Greg_Putz

Regina Canada

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von g a p u t z (2. Dezember 2023 19:37)

• Michael, I never installed that scenery and did not know any of the textures were yours. The list is from AVSIM directly. My intervention here was to warn users. I wrote Mr. Morgan by email to explain why I don't want my stuff associated with his scenery. It was much more than just taking my work without permission. I suggest you do the same since you obviously feel strongly about it.

Thank you Greg. A honorable mention would have sufficed for me. Leaving one to assume it was entirely his work was just wrong. Oh well.

Thanks again,

Michael

• Yes, and all my textures. Wondering why there is not an outrage over this like there was for SLC where he also used my textures. Oh well.

Good textures are kinda taken for granted by people. As someone that can model things passably well, I have always felt that the modelling is obviously important, but it's only the laying on of some decent textures that suddenly make the 3D object "real". I can recall the arrival of the first FlyTampa sceneries and how there was quite a justifiable fuss made of the quality of the texturing that gave places like Dubai such a distinctive atmosphere.

I've tried to reach for that quality sometimes, but often there's more work involved in perhaps 6 texture sheets for a building than there was put into the model that is being dressed up. Having an eye for these things is a legitimate art in my opinion, especially weathering and shading that always has me beat. Hours can go into getting something that looks the part and has that feeling of "weight" about it.

I have had one or two positive comments about textures I have made for AI aircraft and, while I've been grateful, obviously, I have always felt compelled to point out that all the heavy lifting was done by the paintkit developers that gave me such good weathering and highlight and shading layers to work with. That's usually what these folks are admiring, they're just not aware of it!

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre

• So Mach-1 developed this in 2019? LMAO. Fools.......... :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: