FS9 und Blue Screen

• hnau64 Ich werde mir das Video heute Mittag mal zur Gemüte ziehen, evtl hat mein Kollege aus der IT-Abteilung ja sogar diesen Memtest;) Vielen Dank für die wertvollen Tipps:thumbup:

Dedl  edetroit  g a p u t z

Thanks for the input with the power-supply. The point making me confused is that it happened 1 or 2 days after installing that sceneries and planes mentioned in my first post and deleting the temp-files. So the timing makes me thinking that i messed up something. :/

Feeling like: "Mommy help me, i deleted the internet"^^

• ... Quiet Modular Coolermaster 1000W

I manage with a 500W PSU, but get away with it by also using a fairly low power graphics card - they are usually the main power drain in systems these days. I just did a lot to alleviate the load of textures etc on the graphics system several years ago. I've not added anything significant to my FS system for over 10 years.

Thanks for the input with the power-supply. The point making me confused is that it happened 1 or 2 days after installing that sceneries and planes mentioned in my first post and deleting the temp-files. So the timing makes me thinking that i messed up something. :/

There is always a risk when we install a pile of things at the same time and then sit back expecting things to work. If something goes wrong there is a lot more diagnostic work to do.

My last BSOD was memory-related. A long time ago I installed some very fast memory and realized that I would need to overclock the CPU in order to get the best from it. So I got the replacement CPU I wanted, swapped out the one already there, and began to tweak using some tools that came with the motherboard. At the clock speed necessary to make full use of the memory (4.4GHz) my particular CPU would gradually overheat and the system would BSOD - there are variations on how processors handle temperature, and I was pushing the limits for mine. When I backed down the speed to 4GHz the system still failed although the CPU was now coping with the load. It transpired that I'd forgotten to lower the clock ratio for the memory (so that it was clocked at the next lower speed) because the memory was now no longer in sync with the processor. Things would usually run for quite a while before the system tripped over itself, surprising when you consider how many CPU/memory events happen in any given millisecond. But eventually the system would faceplant.

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre

• Hallo an alle,

bin erst jetzt zum testen gekommen. Wenn auch unkonventionell, habe ich mit der Grafikkarte begonnen. Mein Kollege aus der Firmen-IT hat mir eine ausrangierte Nvidia GT 1030 zum testen mitgegeben. Ungefähr vergleichbar mit meiner habe ich sie eingebaut und teste momentan mit einer recht straffen Einstellung (Mit Oli's Nvidia inspector Einstellungen). Den OC samt Lüftern natürlich schön saubergepustet und leicht gestaubsaugt vorher;)

Ergebnis bis Dato: 2 Langstreckenflüge verliefen problemlos, der dritte ist grad unterwegs, mal sehen ob der auch ankommt:)

Grafisch bin ich da schon begeistert, allerding sind die Frames bei der nun eingebauten Nvidia nicht ganz so flüssig wie bei der Radeon. Wenn es sich weiterhin die nächsten Tage bewährt, werde ich wohl das übel gefunden haben, nämlich die GPU.

Dann stellt sich noch die Frage, welche GPU kaufe ich dann.

Denkt ihr, das übel mit dem BSOD ist so leicht gelöst, oder könnte der Schein nur trügen?

Viele liebe Grüße,

Muhamed

• Abwarten und weiter testen...

Es ist schwer zu raten, wenn man nicht alle Komponenten kennt (CPU, Mainboard, Speicher, Festplatten und Netzteil)
    Jedoch sieht es genauso aus wie bei mir damals.

Eine 1050Ti oder 1650Ti würde ich in Erwägung ziehen,

LG Günther

Gruß aus Bayern

Intel Core I5 7500, Gigabyte B250H, 16GB DDR4, NVDIA Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB

• Hallo Günther,

danke für die Antwort.

Ein anderer Arbeitskollege (MSFS 2020) hätte eine alte GTX 1070 rumliegen und würde sie mir für wenig Geld anbieten. Hat da jemand Erfahrung damit? Ansonsten würde ich mir die 1050Ti zulegen, du und Kali sind ja wohl sehr zufrieden damit.

LG
    Muhamed

• Hallo Günther,

danke für die Antwort.

Ein anderer Arbeitskollege (MSFS 2020) hätte eine alte GTX 1070 rumliegen und würde sie mir für wenig Geld anbieten. Hat da jemand Erfahrung damit? Ansonsten würde ich mir die 1050Ti zulegen, du und Kali sind ja wohl sehr zufrieden damit.

LG
    Muhamed

I have used a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 since 2017 without any issues. Before that a 760 GTX which I still have.... and if the 1070 ever bites the dust, I'll put the 760 GTX back in. For me, these have been great cards.

Steve

• Because of amount textures on all levels I decided to went to 24GB VRAM.

It helps a lot wit AI Traffic at RJAA Tokio - Narita because before with EVGA GTX1080Ti (which is an awsome card with 11GB VRAM)

I found a lot of AI models without any textures.

At the Moment I use Windows 7 PC for editing and Win 10 PC to move verything over for flying only.

---

Win 7 Pro

CPU: Intel i7-4790K, Base 4 GHz, Turbo 4,4 GHz
    RAM: 32GB, HyperX, 4x DDR-3, 8GB, Dual 3.977.3 MHz
    GPU : nVidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition, 24GB VRAM
    PSU: Enermax Platimax D.F. 1050W
    Case: Aerocool X-Predator II Full Tower Gaming Case USB 3 LED Fan - Black
    Fan: Noctua NH-U9
    Displays: 4 Displays
    22" Acer B226WL - 32" Asus XG32VQR - 22" Acer B226WL
    4,8" VRinsight - CDU II panel
    M2 SDD: WD S200T2B0B - 2TB
    SSDs: Samsung 860 Pro - 500GB
    Samsung 850 Pro - 1TB
    HDD: WD WD40ERFX 4TB (2x)

---

Win 10 Pro

CPU: Intel i9-10900, Base 2,4 GHz, Turbo 5,2 GHz
    RAM: 128GB, Corsair Vengeance, 4x DDR-4, 32 GB, Dual 2.666 MHz
    GPU : Asus RTX 3090Ti TUF Gaming, 24GB VRAM, (maybe RTX 4090 this year, then I will sell nVidia RTX 3090 FE)
    PSU: Asus Rog Thor 1200W Platinum
    Case: DeepCool E-Shield Gehäuse Middle Tower - Black
    Fan: Noctua NH-D15S chromax
    Displays: 4 Displays
    22" Acer B226WL - 32" Asus XG32VQR - 22" Acer B226WL
    4,8" VRinsight - CDU II panel
    M2 SDD: Crucial M.2 NVMe 3.0 - 4TB (2x)
    HDD: Seagate IronWolf ST4000VNZ06 4 TB (2x)

• eine alte GTX 1070

Ich nutze schon seit Jahre die nVidia 1070 und habe bisher keine Probleme, selbst mit hohen Einstellungen nicht. Das einzige was ist, das bei hohen Einstellungen die Cockpitinstrumente anfangen zu flackern. Bei den derzeitigen von 4206x2366x32 ist alles ok. Der Nachteil ist hier die Schrift des Menüs und der Untermenüs sind recht klein. Aber man kennt sich ja mittlerweile gut aus im FS9.;)

Liebe Grüße aus Westfalen

Thomas

• Also die GTX1070 ist bestimmt auch nicht schlecht . . .

LG Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11