Chicago (RFD) to New York (JFK) A300B4-622R(F) plus bonus Stop Rudder Input video

• Hello Ed,

Today I found out that when you select Slats during approach, the thrust mode changes to GA automatically on the TRS.

I dont know if you need to be in Profile mode or if it doesnt matter in which pitch mode you are.

May be it is described better in the FCOM?

Greetings.

• So it wasnt implemented, because you havent programmed the profile mode, yet. Correct?

Correct, it was not implemented.

It should be implemented regardless of profile mode.

Check this video @ 1:15:26 The autopilot is in Alt Hld mode when slats are selected and the TRP automatically selects GA mode.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von edetroit (2. Januar 2024 01:11)

• Do you have FCOMs of the A310 and A306?

It would be interesting to compare them, just to make sure that the conditions are the same, regarding the TRS.

Sometimes you have little differences between the types.

I know that between A320 and A319/A321 also exist little mode differences.

I forgot which topic exactly, but I think it had something to do with engine failure.