• ASE hort auf , auf ihre server zuzugreifen fur dass wetter. Das ist nicht mehr normal, das produkt wurde fair bezahlt.

Sie sagen ganz einfach kosten fur den server und so weiter, aber unsere kosten ist ihr egal.

Befreien sie sich von alten software und zwingen sie sie, neue zu kaufen.

Nicht mit mir, Der offline-modus wird weiterhin funktionieren, heist es fur altere software, aber nichts stimmt mehr im offline-modus.

Und dann finden sie es seltsam, dass die leute mit herunterladen beginnen.

Kennt jemand ein gutes wetterprogramm, das gut und genau funktioniert fur FS2004?

Weil ich nichts mehr bezahle fur FS2004, erst REX, dann DBS studio und jetzt HiFi-simulation.

Danke euch allen.

Grusse

Leon

Hello Leon,

Unfortunately due to mandatory required network efficiency updates and cost management, older products prior to AS2016 have been retired and online access to these products have had to be disabled.

Offline access will continue to be available and unaffected.

Here is a link to our public News Announcement regarding this on our website with more detailed information.

https://hifisimtech.com/network-change…e-availability/

Please see our various recent-generation and current-generation products to continue using Active Sky.

https://hifisimtech.com/#pricingtable

Thank you for your support and we appreciate your understanding.

default-avatar-80.png

L J Charlier

Apr 22, 2023, 15:03 UTC

Hello support,

Since yesterday 21 april 2023 i'm not be able to connect to the servers from HiFi to download weather. I recieve always download failed to severall servers. It will make 6 attemps and after that ASE isn't do anything anymore.

Attachment(s)

ASE.jpg

EMAIL:

b727captain.jpg

Grusse aus die Niederlande

Leon

• Greetings, Leon

I was using https://www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/down…e/fsrealwx-lite

They also have a paid version...

Unfortunatelly I think the free version stopped working just a few months ago... probably the same thing as you report, as I downloaded the payware trial version (30 days) and got the real weather working without problems.

But try the lite version and let me know if it worked for you!

Best regards,
    Joao

• I tried opening ASE and it just hangs up because it can't reach a server so I saw for myself what you reported above. I am not familiar with the off line mode. But, if i read your statement correctly, it also does not work? If that is the case I guess ASE is now totally useless? What a shame.

Greg_Putz

Regina Canada

• I use FS Real Weather by Hansecoders, payware version (for 15€) and like it in general. Sometimes there is some time delay before the downloaded weather is loaded into FS, but cloud layers look very much like what I see outside of my window (if I fly at EDDF of course) ;) .

Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Ich werde mall versuchen ob es geht. Danke fur den hillfe.

b727captain.jpg

Leon

• I tried opening ASE and it just hangs up because it can't reach a server so I saw for myself what you reported above. I am not familiar with the off line mode. But, if i read your statement correctly, it also does not work? If that is the case I guess ASE is now totally useless? What a shame.

It's not totally useless but the offline modus is way off the real weather. For example ASE say in offline modus at EHAM wind dr/spd 230'@5 but this is not the real weather because for takeoff and landing i use also use this data https://metar-taf.com/EHAM and as you can see wind dir is 330. This means 100 degrees of the real weather. You can use ASE iff you want, but online flights ain't accurate anymore.

b727captain.jpg

Leon

• I wonder if there is a way to load historical weather into the ASE? You can do that with FS Global Real Weather, which is what I use on a second computer. ASEiswas superior because ithashad more features than FS Global but at least it still works.

FS Global Real Weather still supports FS2004 with live weather.

It can be purchased here (note it is on sale right now). I bought my copy years ago from Sim Market

Greg

Greg_Putz

Regina Canada

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von g a p u t z (22. April 2023 23:39)

• is there a way to connect with another server in ASE?

From a different source?

Not that i know so far, I downloaded the real FSReal weather 3.0 yesterday. 30 days on trail it says.

In the mean time i will search for a work around to get real live weather date for free. They use links to the weather data source, so there must be a workaround. Aerosoft uses in there programm:

WXURL=ftp://http://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/cycles/

WXFILE=fsc_metar

Its a FTP connection so if we can implement this in the FS9.cfg we good to go i think.

Just copy the link isn't working hahahahaha.

Users of FS2004 are being blocked by many developers, all tough we paid once for the software.

So if someone find the cure to set us free of those thiefs let us know.

b727captain.jpg

Leon

• i know that in the earlier version of Active Sky, may be 6.5 or so, there was a way to change a browser adress in a file.

The browser adress connected AS with a website called

Black Swan.

Not sure if it was this website.

blackswan.ch
    blackswan.ch

From there AS could get the latest North Atlantic Tracks.

It was recommended to do that.

So may be there is a way for the weather server, too.