Ifly 737 --- Very bad stuttering problems --- need your help

• Hello,

Thanks anyway for your replies.

I havent played alot with the settings for FSUIPC.

The only thing that I do remember is, that I was practising some approaches on spanish airports/islands.

After that I was experimenting with the key settings of FSUIPC.

May be I have accidentally changed something else with this program.

Can somebody put a screenshot here so I can see how the FSUIPC settings look like in your sim, please?

Thanks.

• i will give up for now.

I really dont know what exactly caused this problem. And it is only speculation that FSUIPC is responsible for that.

Thanks to all who wanted to help.

I am afraid that it can only be fixed by reinstalling the sim.

• Hi Ahmed

Unfortunately I also have no definite idea for you to try and help as I don't have the IFly aircraft either.

However, I had a fairly similar problem with the Lionheart Creations Epic aircraft some time ago. Flew it for a very long time with no issues and all of a sudden one day start giving me problems. Obviously caused by a different something that I installed as I almost never tamper with Panel.CFG files on payware aircraft.

None the less, in that instance it was a duplicated (yet invisible) gauge that was installed in the virtual cockpit section. After deleting this gauge the problem completely went away and the stutters were gone even when flying into the most detailed airports.

Perhaps your problem is similar.

Hope you come right.

Kabous

• i had removed the VC gauge section for testing, but nothing changed.

I also noticed that with the ifly 737 cockpit the stuttering is still occurring when I move in slew mode after I press the Y key.

So even in slew mode the stutter comes every 3 seconds or so.

So I asume that the RAM has an overflow or something is buffering every seconds.

But I have no idea.

• Hello Ahmed, I just tested my IFly 737. My panel is very edited but is as smooth as silk in my sim.

Below 2500ft is GPWS territory and I know you like to edit stuff too. Have you changed the anything there?.....is there anything about GPWS in FSUIPC?

Regards

Ed

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von edetroit (11. September 2023 19:44)

• Könnte also auch ein Hardware Problem sein. Checke doch den RAM Speicher mit einem Prüfprogramm.

Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• ...GPWS territory and I know you like to edit stuff too. Have you changed the anything there?.....is there anything about GPWS in FSUIPC?

Any possibility (as someone with no knowledge whatsoever - so bear that in mind) that there is more than one gauge competing to use the same data source, perhaps two GPWS or radalt-style gauges.I can't see how it would affect the sim, since it is emitting this data regardless, but the interaction between gauges using that data might possibly be a cause.

This is just spitballing here.

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre