Baku (GYD) to Singapore (SIN) in a 744F

• I'm a big fan of IFLY systems and FDE in both their 737 and 747. But the 747 model and 2D panel bitmaps were not suitable for me.

Here is my 744F. Super FPS friendly POSKY 744 model, outstanding IFLY 744 FDE and shoehorned some IFLY gauges/systems into my 2D bitmap.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello Ed,

Next time you need to apply NADP-1 in Baku.

It is mandatory;)

So if I do understand correctly, you made an own 744 panel, and used some ifly 744 gauges.

What gauges exactly did you use?

Ifly uses C++ instead of XML, how did you control the gauges?

• Ed, this video is another masterpiece.
    I've never seen such detailed animations in FS9 and your version of the 744F is absolutely amazing, not to mention your panel again.

Just amazing:thumbup:.

The night lighting of the 747 is not the original POSKY lighting, is it?

Regards
    Andreas

“That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind.” (Neil A. Armstrong)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von scotty (7. Februar 2024 13:44)

• Hello Ahmed,

It would be more correct to say I use the IFLY 2D panel but changed the F.O VFR view.

So F.O IFR is still the original etc etc.

I'm sure you know that a C++ switch can override an XML switch of the same code but XML cannot override C++

So custom xml like the gear lever, EHSI zoom controls etc use the same L variable as the IFLY C++ gauges.

EDIT* I just found a 744F VFR bitmap that I have yet to use. ;)

fsscr497 (2).jpg

Regards

Ed

• Ed, this video is another masterpiece.
    I've never seen such detailed animations in FS9 and your version of the 744F is absolutely amazing, not to mention your panel again.

Just amazing:thumbup:.

The night lighting of the 747 is not the original POSKY lighting, is it?

Regards
    Andreas

Thank you for your kind comments Andreas,

Very little of my POSKy paints will be the original......certainly not the night lighting.

Regards

Ed

• The LCD main bmp looks good.

Do you have with CRTs, too?

To be honest, I didnt know that a C++ switch can override a XML switch. I really would love to know more about that.

One big plus in the ifly panel is the Terrain Display of the EGPWS. Does it also have a VSD like in the 737NG?

I red a few days ago, that Imaginesim made WSSS for MSFS. They have added 40km new taxiways to the airport!!!

• Cool video Ed, as usual. I am curious to know how you made the scene where the 747-400F lifts off viewed from the Apron? Would like to do it for my videos as well. Did you define a new tower position?

Cheers Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Cool video Ed, as usual. I am curious to know how you made the scene where the 747-400F lifts off viewed from the Apron? Would like to do it for my videos as well. Did you define a new tower position?

Cheers Kali

Yes, I use FSRecorder for my replays, tower and spot positions.

Quite often my tower position is my departure gate or my arrival gate. It is very easy to set the new tower view position...and to move it around in real time.

Regards

Ed