London (LHR) to New York (JFK) in a 747 (BOAC Retro Livery)

• Love this livery.:love:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• At the age of 13, I was in England on a school exchange. There I purchased that plastic modell kit with this livery. Very impressive!

Dedl

Wer bekommt was er mag ist erfolgreich, wer mag was er bekommt, ist glücklich. (M. Luther)

md11---scenery-mapsktkcw.jpg

• In 2019, not long before Covid killed off the BA 747 fleet along with (as of now) almost 7 million people, I got to see this retrojet from the road from out west into London (the M4 once it becomes a normal London road).

I was sitting just watching the world pass by the vehicle window when suddely BOAC loomed over the terrace of houses opposite and I suddenly flipped back several decades.

I might go see whether anyone put the retro liveries onto the Overland models, including the A319!

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre

• Your videos always look so real, Ed. I love your videos and your fantastic made panels. Can't belive, that this is our FS2004.

Kind regards

Stefan

To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder.