A350 für FS2004

• Entwickelt hier jemand einen A350 für den FS2004?

Flight Dynamics Workbook, Airfoiltools and Table 404
    Need some help gurus. Doing the FDE on the A350-900. Using the Flight Dynamics workbook, on the Data tab, I entered all the pertinent information about the…
    www.fsdeveloper.com

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Probably his best model to date and that says a lot as he is no amature.. His first realm into the Airbus world too..

Greg

Greg Peters

KGRR Michigan

• Ah! Cannot wait for this as this is probably the one airplane (along with a good C-130) that I still want....

Ps. I do have the Captainsim C-130 but cannot get it installed on my Win-7 machine. The installer gives errors. ah well......... At least I will fly the A350!!

• I would love to have an A350 for FS2004 but it should have a VC. I am not flying without a VC anymore - it is feeling more like being in the airplane for real. So I hope Hiroshi will do it even if it simple, gauges could be improved later on but you need the 3D internal model.

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• I would love to have an A350 for FS2004 but it should have a VC. I am not flying without a VC anymore - it is feeling more like being in the airplane for real. So I hope Hiroshi will do it even if it simple, gauges could be improved later on but you need the 3D internal model.

Please tell me. Do you make anything for FS?

• I have to confess I am not an expert in scenery or aircraft design. So far I did repaints and I have modified gauges to my liking - but nothing really ambitious. This is because of time constraints and a lack knowledge.

John Lennon

• I have to confess I am not an expert in scenery or aircraft design. So far I did repaints and I have modified gauges to my liking - but nothing really ambitious. This is because of time constraints and a lack knowledge.

No probs, justifying to get a picture of who I'm talking to. FWIW Hiroshi does not make VCs.