• Hello Ed,

1)

In your 8:14 Video the MLG bounced around six times. I think that is too much. Realistically it should be three or four times.

2)

The position of the magenta constraint at the beginning is still not correct. It should be moved more to the left until it aligns with the first letter of the waypoint above it.

3)

I know I have mentioned it already, but the cabin surveillance camera is not colored in real life. It should be black/white.

4)

In my opinion the engine sounds are a little bit too loud and too unsynchronized.

I know that you are using the UK2000 scenery. If you would use the simwings scenery, do you need to adjust the ground map for it, or can you use the same ground map?

Personally I use the simwings version.

Greetings

• The time will come, when I will enjoy this masterpiece too.

The shown detail in this video is absolutely amazing!

Dedl

Wer bekommt was er mag ist erfolgreich, wer mag was er bekommt, ist glücklich. (M. Luther)

md11---scenery-mapsktkcw.jpg

• Hello Ahmed, Thank you for your comments.

1: The bounce differs with the landings, weight,speed, vertical speed etc..... I am still looking at it though.

2: Constraints font size still not fixed.

3: I will not change it.

4: Engine sounds in the flightdeck? My main gripe is autothrottle is too slow.

Regards

Ed

• Hello All,

I still do not know how the gate stand knew my aircraft was an A35X but I wanted to say I knew which runway exit I would use and which gate I would be parking at and so did FSATC.

This was achieved by choosing my gate (a la real world flight) Gate 334. Open the afcad with ADE, make sure Gate 334's size fits my aircraft, assign an airline code. VIR (for virgin) and another letter for me...say VIRE. Move this gate to the top of the parking list.

What happens is the gate will be kept open for me only simply because it has an airline code and there is no airline that is VIRE.

As it's at the top of the parking list I will be offered the gate when I land. Bingo!

Regards

Ed

• Is it generally possible to change parameters on the docking guidance system?

For example current Time ect. It is interesting to see how many new informations were added in real life.

For example they can show you the next slot and your flightnumber like: VS23.

Some VDGS show also for example:

Welcome to SLC (or other airports).

It is not necessary to mention that there are many different types.

I know that the VDGS in OTHH can show codes to the pilots if there is any problem.

For example VDGS is unable to detect aircraft type.

The codes are mentioned in the airport charts.

I am asking because I saw in one of your videos the time on the docking guidance. I think it was in OMDB.

Can you answer my question of my previous post regarding ground map?

Greetings.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 737 Lover (10. April 2024 06:59)

• Hello Ahmed,

I think the VDGS will be provided by AES for AES supported airports. It initially displays aircraft type and then changes to the actual time.

You can use the same groundmap for UK2000 or Simwings. I use the latest chart information. If an airport scenery is too out of date I either have to amend the scenery or the ground map.

Regards

Ed

• I wonder how it works with systems created by VGDS-tweaker. I used these for my Abu Dhabi scenery donkey's years ago.

Docking system creation (ASM tweak) - FSDeveloper Wiki

A lot has changed there since then. The airport doesn't even resemble the architectural plans I'd been given at the time and based the airport layout on!

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre