• Danke Thomas,https://www.animierte-gifs.net/data/media/1897/animiertes-danke-thank-you-smilies-bild-0003.gif

hat perfekt funktioniert und mein etwas überempfindlicher Firefox hat auch nicht gemeckert;)

Wie Günther wohl zu recht vermutet hat, dürfte es sich bei der Viruswarnung um einen Überreaktion des Firefox handeln, die seit dem letzten Update besteht. Dieses Update war ja erforderlich geworden, da man bei Mozilla eine Sicherheitslücke identifiziert hatte.

Claus-Peter

• Bitte, gerne.

Ich habe probeweise versucht den A350-1000 herunter zu laden und hatte auch das Problem das Google die Datei als schädlich eingestuft hat.
    Es gab auch keine Möglichkeiten eine Auswahl zu treffen sie dennoch herunter zu laden.X(

Liebe Grüße aus Westfalen

Thomas

• bekomme ich dauernd eine heftige Viruswarnung über Firefox.

Keine Panik - ich hatte plötzlich dieselbe Virenwarnung bei allen Downloads auf flightsim.com. Lösung: Im Firefox unter Datenschutz & Sicherheit/Sicherheit/Schutz vor betrügerischen Inhalten und gefährlicher Software einfach bei der Checkbox Gefährliche Downloads blockieren das Häkchen rausnehmen.

Gruss
    Oli

Willst du etwas wissen, so frage einen Erfahrenen und keinen Gelehrten (Chinesisches Sprichwort)

• When will I have time for a full flight?:/

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Regards

Ed

• Hey Ed, you are aware that this is an ultra long-range aircraft. A full flight only with time warp I guess ;).

Wonderful video also showing the vast details on the gears. What I liked especially is the moment of touchdown and compression of the shock struts of the MLG. BTW how you made the stand post indicate A35X? :/

Cheers Kali

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Hello Kali,

Another reason for the lack of full flight is my FDE. I am still not happy with it.

The moment of touchdown and struts compression has had a lot of time spent trying to get it right.

I too was shocked when I saw A35X in the stand post..... I have just checked the atc_model and it says A359.

ui_type="A350-1000" maybe? I'm intrigued. ^^

Regards

Ed

• What I liked especially is the moment of touchdown and compression of the shock struts of the MLG.

Kali, that was also my thought with the first Video (SMOOTH AS SILK). I thought about whether Ed landed with a relatively high landing weight, but then I thought to myself, which "screw" did he turn this time to achieve such a remarkable effect?;):/
    Another wonderful video Ed:thumbup:

Regards
    Andreas

“That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind.” (Neil A. Armstrong)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von scotty (9. April 2024 20:39)

• What I liked especially is the moment of touchdown and compression of the shock struts of the MLG.

Kali, that was also my thought with the first Video (SMOOTH AS SILK). I thought about whether Ed landed with a relatively high landing weight, but then I thought to myself, which "screw" did he turn this time to achieve such a remarkable effect?;):/
    Another wonderful video Ed:thumbup:

Regards
    Andreas

Hello Andreas,

The crucial figures are in the contact_points section of the aircraft cfg

Static compression, Max/Static compression ratio and Damping ratio.

Also static_pitch and static_cg_height. These two a very important especially for AES pushback...they should always be correct but rarely are.

Damping ratio is the one you should look at after all the others are correct. This is the one that will make your aircraft look like it has some weight. The lower the figure the better IMO BUT too low and your aircraft will waddle when you turn.

Regards

Ed

• Hi guys,

Check out this relatively hard landing when I was checking H's gear animation. I like it. I hope you do too.https://smilies.4-user.de/include/Fahrzeuge/smilie_car_171.gif

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Regards

Ed