Airline Head Up Display for FS2004

• On avsim.com you will find a head-up display for FS2004, developed and published by Michael Lehkamp and Ed Cox. File name is "airline_hud_2022.zip".

Ed is one of a kind, making sure FS2004 will stay around and still gives us lots of fun. Great to have someone like Ed and Michael, investing tremendous amount of time into such stuff. Kudos !

Michael

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Ja, volle Zustimmung - I agree completly!

Über Michael Lehkamp haben wir hier im Forum einen ganzen Beitrag: (klick)

Ach ja - und hier steht auch noch etwas unter anderem über ihn zu lesen. (klick)

Michael wurde seinerezeit übrigens von mir auch hier ins Forum eingeladen - er fand leider unser Deutsch und den Translator zu kompliziert... :(

Dedl

Wer bekommt was er mag ist erfolgreich, wer mag was er bekommt, ist glücklich. (M. Luther)

md11---scenery-mapsktkcw.jpg

• A good idea. I had never really considered that there might be a dedicated community for an "old" sim dedicated to keepimg it and our interest alive. It's a great idea and probably good for these skilled people to know there's a place that appreciates their talent.

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre

• I’m here!!!

I have made many changes to the HUD since I released it. If anyone needs an upgrade or specific info displayed just let me know. Ed made me dangerous in XML. 🤣. Thank you guys.

Michael

• much appreciated, Michael

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11

• Glad you have joined us here Michael! THink you will find more timely dialoage for FS9 over here compared to the the other forums.

Greg

Greg Peters

KGRR Michigan