KJFK Rwy 22L arrival ITA Airways A359

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Awesome video showcasing some great stuf there!

Does it seem like the flaps are a bit pitchy to you? In that video there was a lot of pitch up with flap selection and then the autothrottles were fighting to correct for the pitch.

I usually have to deal with that in the FDE to tame it down a little. BUT I have not flown on a A350 yet so maybe that is a true representation of it.

Greg Peters

KGRR Michigan

• Hello Greg,

It s autothrust, not authrottles.

The A306, A310 have autothrottles.

Hello Ed,

I have noticed that you added the callout 2000.

Have you noticed any difference after a long flight with the A350?

I mean do you feel fresher after a long flight with the A350 compared to 747?

I am asking because of the lower cabin altitude and higher air humidity. ^^

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 737 Lover (21. August 2022 08:54)

• Hello Ahmed,

I do not know exactly which callouts ITA Airways are using.

I have yet to fly in a real world A350...cant wait!

I programmed the whole flightplan Rome/NewYork but due to time constraints (6 year old son.....take note Nicolas) I only flew the approach.

I thought you of all people would have noticed the flight time of 20 minutes. :saint:

Regards

Ed

• Yes, I noticed the short flight time on the Nav Display.

I hope you got my joke.

That was only a joke about the comparison between A350 and 747.

I meant in the flightsim.😄

Many A350 have 2500 and 2000.

So no problem if you have it as additional.

I think that AirFrance has only 2000 instead of 2500 and 2000.

Airfrance uses in all their Airbus aircrafts 2000, but not 2500.

Lufthansa doesnt have 2000, but 2500 in the A350/A380, if I am not wrong.

Vietnam and I guess Singpaore use 2500 and 2000. Singapore has 2500 and 2000 in the A380, too.

If you should get the opportunity to fly then you should try to ask if you can make some photos for the sideviews and cockpitdoor.

And may be wipers.

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 737 Lover (21. August 2022 21:42)

• The initial 2500 call is, I guess, the most common config. The radar altimeter becomes alive at exactly that height, so it is a good indication to the pilots that this system is good.

Michael

»Imagine there’s no countries / It isn’t hard to do / Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion, too / Imagine all the people / Livin’ life in peace.«

John Lennon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / 32 GB DDR-4 SDRAM / MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37) / Windows 11