Bilder und Impressionen aus dem FS2004

• In theory you should be able to swap out the 16-bit items for the newer RealityXP units in your Dreamfleet aircraft. As noted, those who bought the Dreamfleet aircraft without the RealityXP gauges have no problem modifying the panel to take the newer RealityXP gauges and units (these used default instruments and GPS) . If you bought the delux versions of Dreamfleet aircraft that came bundled with the RealityXP, it is very difficult to make the swap.

I have all the RealityXP gauges, I've just never felt like making the time to fit any into the aircraft in FS9 that I intended to. The GPSs are just in the Aeroworx King Air, if I remember correctly, might be the Carenado C90. I can't presently check. The Archer III came with the gauges built-in. I bought it on the strength of the standalone RXP weather radar I already owned, which was the first gauge I bought from them - I liked the clarity and smoothness. I found fiddling with panels to be a real PITA, especially as at the time I was gravitating to using a VC, and thought a readymade RXP installation might be nice. I think the DF Archer was what got me into preferring a VC, along with the somewhat more rudimentary F1 Commander 114/5, although helicopters were also a big part. Now, I'd find it hard to settle for a 2D panel.

With the Archer, it's not only the RXP gauges. There were many panel switches that either didn't appear at all, or refused to function. Even engine start wasn't possible without slewing to altitude and then exiting slew, after which the aircraft would be flying with the engine running. So, assuming the RXP WAAS units could be substituted (after all, the panel coordinates are already there in the CFG) there are still many other problems that would then also need to be worked through. That process is far down the list of things I'd like to do for fun!

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.” - Sartre

• "That process is far down the list of things I'd like to do for fun!"

Fair enough but I like to tinker with these things because they are a bit of a challenge. But can be frustrating at the same time. The DF/RXP combo aircraft are a tough nut to crack. For me, at least. But, every six or nine months I give it another shot. For any other aircraft, the gauges and GPS units work wonderfully. No issues what so ever and they add enormously to the fun.

Greg_Putz

Regina Canada

• Bei besten britischem Wetter habe ich einen kurzen Überführungsflug von London-Luton EGGW nach East Midlands EGNX gemacht. Beide Airports sind von UK2000 und wie alle anderen Werke von Gary Summons absolut empfehlenswert.

EGGW-EGNX-01.jpg

EGGW-EGNX-02.jpg

EGGW-EGNX-03.jpg

EGGW-EGNX-04.jpg

EGGW-EGNX-05.jpg

EGGW-EGNX-06.jpg

Viele Grüße

Stefan

To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder.

• Klasse Bilder mit wunderbarer Herbststimmung (zumindest nach der Verfärbung der Bäume zu vermuten) Stefan:thumbup: und die Szenerien von Gary Summons sind auch immer ganz großes Kino.

Liebe Grüße
    Andreas

“That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind.” (Neil A. Armstrong)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von scotty (20. April 2024 21:19)

• Inspiriert durch ein paar Videos auf YouTube habe ich heute einen kurzen Flug vom Palmer Municipal Airport PAAQ nach Anchorage mit der altehrwürdigen DC-3 unternommen:

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC1.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC2.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC3.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC4.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC5.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC6.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC7.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC8.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC9.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC10.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC11.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC12.png

DC-3-PAAQ-PANC13.png

Szenerien:
    - Palmer Municipal Airport: Standard-FS9-Szenerie
    - Anchorage von Aerosoft
    - Georender Alaska Cinematic
    Flugzeug: Default FS9-DC-3
    Wetter: FS Global Real Weather (etwas seltsam: zuerst wolkenlos, dann plötzlich dichter Dunst...)

Gruss
    Oli

Willst du etwas wissen, so frage einen Erfahrenen und keinen Gelehrten (Chinesisches Sprichwort)

• Beeindruckende Bilder, besonders die, auf denen das Gebirge zu sehn ist!

Das schlagartige "Zuziehn" und "Aufklaren" ist ein alter Bug des Fs9. Fand ich schon immer ärgerlich, wenn im Sinkflug bei klarem Wetter die Sichtweite plötzlich von 10+ Km auf unter 5 Km sinkt!

Wahrscheinlich bekommt man das auch mit guten Wetterprogrammen und Einstellerei nicht in den Griff:/

• Beeindruckende Bilder, besonders die, auf denen das Gebirge zu sehn ist!

Ich bin eigentlich kein Fan von Phototexturen, aber die Georender Alaska Cinematic 1 und 2 sind wirklich der Hammer.

Gruss
    Oli

Willst du etwas wissen, so frage einen Erfahrenen und keinen Gelehrten (Chinesisches Sprichwort)